Why is the Silverado 1500 such a popular option for Long Island City drivers?
- The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a traditional American pickup truck.
- It's a highly rated truck with a smooth ride and quiet cabin, and it can carry your heavy loads.
- The starting engine is a 285-hp V-6, but if you need additional strength, you can go with a 355-hp V-8 or a 420-hp V-8.
- It is sold with several trims and engines, with maximum payload of 2,260 lbs. and max towing of 12,000 lbs., and all-wheel drive is optional on any model.
- Regular cabs offer 6.5-ft or 8-ft boxes, double cabs have a 6.5-ft box, and crew cabs have a 5'8" box or a 6.5-ft box.
- Technology enthusiasts can take advantage of this truck’s onboard 4G LTE Wi-Fi and wire-free charging with a built-in charging pad in the center armrest.
Look through our inventory of new Chevrolet Silverado 1500s in Long Island City to find the color and options that that will get the job done for you. See below for more specs, or call us at (347) 274-8779 about buying or leasing a Chevrolet Silverado 1500.